Pakistan Cricket Team

SHAHEER'S BLOG

Welcome to the blog of Shaheer Shaikh
Pakistan team

PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAM

Information, March 28, 2020
The Pakistan men's national cricket team, popularly referred to as the Shaheens, Green Shirts and Men in Green, is administered by the Pakistan Cricket Board.They are also known as unpredictables because this team can surprise anyone at any time The team has also played 151 Twenty twenty Internationals, the most of any team, winning 92 losing 55 and tying 8. Pakistan won the 2009 ICC World Twenty Twenty Cup and were runners-up in the inaugural tournament in 2007 Pakistan also won the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy for the first time, defeating India. Pakistan has the distinct achievement of having won each of the major ICC international cricket tournaments ICC WorldCup , Twenty Twenty Cup and ICC Champions Trophy; as well as the Asia Cup 2012 Comments   0


PCB

BLOG ENTRY

Subscribe My Blog, March 28, 2020
But first, make sure you’ve signed up for my free resource library full of sports, that will help you to know more about cricket! It’s 100% free:. Comments   2

About Me :

Just me, myself and I, exploring the cricket. I have a heart of love and a interest of cricket. Cricket is my passion and my world. I want to share my world with you.


Popular Posts


  • ImagePak vs Ban
    Pakistan vs Bangladesh Series Postponed Due To Covoid19.
  • Image PCB releases NOC policy for its players
    According to the policy, all centrally contracted players may seek clearance for up to a maximum of four leagues.
  • ImagePSL-V
    Pakistan Super League 2020 Semifinals and Final to be rescheduled.

    Tags

    Sports Cricket Domestic Cricket Tours T20 Worldcup 20 Womens Cricket Football Hockey Wrestling Ice Hockey Rugby Olymicks Boxing Sports Games
  • Comments

    1. This Blog has been written to provide you guys information about Pakistan Cricket Team .I hope you'll like it . Your comments will be highly appriciated

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's really informative . Well done MR.Shaheer email me more articles like that. We would like to work with you.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    FRIENDS: A PRICELESS TREASURE

    Shaheer's Blog Presents:

    Prevention Of Coronavirus