Shaheer's Blog

W3.CSS Template

SHAHEER'S BLOG

Welcome to the blog of Shaheer Shaikh

Nature

NEW ACHIEVEMENT

Certified From Google Cloud Training, October 4, 2020

So guys alhamdulillah, I am officially certified from google cloud training not only that I got my name in the top 10 list of that test.

Comments   0


Norway

Our Logos

These are the following logos made by me. If anyone of you wants it you guys can DM me on instagram.

Comments   2

About Me

Just me, myself and I, exploring the universe of uknownment. I have a heart of love and a interest of lorem ipsum and mauris neque quam blog. I want to share my world with you.


My Achievements

  • Image Certificate 1
    Google Digital Garage
  • Image Certificate 2
    Microsoft Certified / Official Microsoft Member
  • Image Certificate 3
    Certified Computer Scientist

Tags

Travel New York London IKEA NORWAY DIY Ideas Baby Family News Clothing Shopping Sports Games


Shaheer's Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS: A PRICELESS TREASURE

Shaheer's Blog Presents:

Prevention Of Coronavirus