Our Team

W3.CSS Template
boat

Oh snap! We just showed you a modal..

Because we can

Cool huh? Ok, enough teasing around..

Go to our Shaheer's Blog to learn more!

Modal footer

OUR TEAM

Meet the team - our office rats:


Boss

Shaheer Shaikh

Blogger

Boss

Affaan Siddiqui

Editor

Boss

Komail Yawar

Marketing Executive

Boss

Abdul Moeed

Freelancer

Our Work And Team

Our Work is to provide news to our followers which are based on truth and reality and to keep them update about the latest trends of world.I want to mention our four more team mates M.Ashir , Faizan Jatoi , Ayan Ali and Arsal Zahid who have work really hard and have been supportive in my work and without them I could'nt really start this work so thier contribution is really appreciative. I hope you guys will enjoy our blog.Keep reading it and keep supporting us.

Snow

Blog 1

Sports

Cricket

Football

Hockey

Boxing

Lights

Blog 2

News/Politics

Trump actions.

Pakistan's Success.

World Weather.

Mountains

Blog 3

Health

Corona Virus

Cancer

Thalassemia

Healthy Diet

+

PRICING

Choose a pricing plan that fits your needs.


  • Basic

  • Normal Design
  • 100 Words Article
  • ShortContent
  • Endless Support
  • 10

    100 words
  • Pro

  • Good Design
  • 500 Words Article
  • Normal Content
  • Endless Support
  • 25

    500 words
  • Premium

  • Creative Design
  • 1000 Words Article
  • Relevant Content
  • Endless Support
  • 50

    1000 words
Contact Us

Address

Swing by for a cup of coffee, or whatever.

  Karachi, PAK

  +92 3082190170

shaheershaikh865@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Sorry Guys a Lot of mistakes are here intis blog template which I will improve in future but today I revealed my group my team which helped me in this blog . I hope you guys will also support me and will like it and subscribe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS: A PRICELESS TREASURE

Shaheer's Blog Presents:

Prevention Of Coronavirus